Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Review (presentation) (week4)




This is my group,group 4.The topic is "kill the cockroach''.This is the first time i do the presentation in NAFA. This presentation is quiet simple just explain three ways to kill the cockroach.My English is not good so i just said some simple sentences.Actually,i didn't feel nervous the only things is my English is so bad can't explain in the detail ways .I think i need to improve my English , prepare and practice before presentation. Honestly,work with my group mates are a bit difficult hahaha because sometimes i need to urge them so a big thanks to my group mates for their cooperation.
After this presentation ,i notice some important point ,1 be confident ,2 make your eye contact with the viewers, 3 have a clear voice.
I hope that i will improve in next presentation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.