Thursday, August 11, 2016

picture of the room (week4)


This two picture are taken from my room,basically this is not my ''real room''.I come from JB and i am renting this room in SG.This is a single room so i sleep alone. 
When i am lying on my bed and see the window i have imagined before someone rush in to my room.But that is not a romantic imagine like Romeo appeared in Julie's balcony ,it is a bit horrible imagine like ghost hahahaha .
The second picture is the annoying fan always sound like ''tee tee tee''.This sound like my alarm ,VERY ANNOYING HAHA

Not much things in this room because this is rent room .In my room in jb,i have probably 30+things about hello kitty ,my pillow ,bed sheet,dolls ,sugar,cup,wallpaper....Honestly,i think i am weird because i am very scare the cats ,if i see the cats i will scream out hahaha but i am a hello kitty fans .Sometimes when i am looking the hello kitty dolls i start to think if this become a real cat ............(crazy me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.