Monday, August 15, 2016

#POTW (week5)


My cousins are singaporean ,they just bought a oven so asked me for the easy easy baking recipe.I love baking and i can baked some cakes ,cookies ,puff or others.So these are some of the recipe i make for them.The reason why i love baking because i love to share my food ,my food almost like my baby hahaha because it is created by me!I always share my cakes or others to my friends and family.I am so glad they enjoy.Baking also like a scientist ,add some flour ,sugar ,egg ,butter or others ingredient can make a cake or something else.If you measure wrongly you will bake a shit come out HAHAHA .
If i don't study at NAFA,maybe i will study baking.
The photos below are made by me haha (talented me)
hellokitty pau,lemon pound cake,choco banana puff!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.