Sunday, September 18, 2016

POTW (week8)


My friend went to korea last month then i asked her help me to buy a cosmetic from etude house.I have tried this product before ,quite nice.This product call tint my eye gel .First, you need to apply this in your eyebrow , you have to wait at least 3 hours then remove this ,can last longer at least 5 days .So don't need to draw your eyebrow everyday
After i opened this product ,i found that was empty omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!they forget to fill the liquid inside== i was like ''..."Nothing can express my feeling
As you can see from the photo the brush is very very clean ,doesn't have any liquid .I can use the brush to paint!!!
then i can not do anything because this was bought from korea....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.