Thursday, September 8, 2016

Battle Royale (week8)


I just finished watching the movie Battle Royale , I seldom watch this kind of movie(kill people and got blood one)haha.I felt that the teacher in the movie got problem from his family and his career so he want to torment the students.This movie wants to show the humanity ,some people don't trust their friends even though their friends are heartfelt.If the girl never doubt their friends ,maybe they won't die.If the whole class fight together until the end maybe will figure out the solution to escape the island.The movie also shows the strong relationship ,fight for his girls .I think this movie looks like with hunger games.

If this happen in my class.....
I can't control who i gonna meet so if  he/she don't want to kill me so i think we can work together and take care of each other and find out the solution.If he/she want to kill me i have no choose so fight to him/her.
If i can choose who i want to kill first,the person must be easy to kill so is a girl ,hmmmmm Rachel?because she is short haha .If is a boy i choose daniel ?
I don't think i can kill Kevin &Charles,because of their size haha
The most difficult girl to kill i think is Aira hahaha
erm if need to choose one character to present me ,i don't think i am the girl can be protect by boy like noriko ,so i think i am the girl in the light house to prepare food to all the friends hahaha
Kill a person is what feeling?omg i don't want to try hahaha please don't happen in my class!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.